3 Scottish Historic Self-Catering Cottages in Galloway
Pend House - Self Catering AccommodationFaldarroch House, Historial AccommodationPrecinct House, Whithorn

Green Tourism Silver Award Leaf representing Green Tourism      Scottish Tourist Board - Self Catering: Awarded 4 Stars by Scottish Tourism Board

National Trust Self Catering Holiday Homes

The medieval Pend House and Georgian Precinct House offer luxury self catering vacation accommodation in Whithorn, South West Scotland, for four and three people, respectively. The Pend is the restored medieval gatehouse of Whithorn Priory, while its neighbouring property was built in the late 1700's and is restored to the Georgian period. The two properties are marketed by the National Trust for Scotland for holiday accommodation, and are available for vacations and short breaks all year round. 

The Pend, a Grade A Listed Building, was restored betweeen 1997 and 2000 by the owners, with assistance and advice from Historic Scotland and the National Trust for Scotland, and authentic period materials were used in the restoration, along with oak finishes and antique furnishings. 

The Precinct House was extensively renovated between 2001 and 2004, and the interiors and furnishings reflect the Georgian period in Scotland.

The Pend House and Precinct House have both received an award of 4 STARS in the Self Catering Category of the VisitScotland Quality Assurance Scheme.

To preorder groceries, click for information

 

These beautifully restored National Trust Holiday Cottages are privately owned.

 

Coat of Arms

Owners:
Ehrich Goebel & Julia Muir Watt,
3 George Street,
Whithorn,
Newton Stewart,
Scotland, DG8 8NS